Monday, November 17, 2008

this + this = this




So, here I am on a typical moring. Thats me in my bathrobe. (not actually mine. Todds. So??) Not too shabby. Guess I am used to looking at myself that way.
Well, I was given a bottle of 'Bitch' wine.
Tasty.






Look what it does! Dead Sexy, if I do say so myself!!!

Todd totally agrees!!


Thanks, Sherron for the wine. And Happy Birthday to my forever young, (not at all 60!!) little girlfriend, Linny lou! The party was great. The company was fantastic. The vision of so many girls wearing leopard print, overwhelming!!




6 comments:

Camille said...

Hahaha. That's hilarious.

Talyor Family said...

So please tell me you had clothes on under the robe and that you and todd didn't just get done doing the NASTY!!!

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna said...

No, Kenna. The answer is no. Thank you for inquiring, though. It makes me feel special when people ask me about "doing the NASTY!!" You truly have a vested interest in my happiness, and I appreciate that. For all of you who are also interested but not so bold to ask, Yes I have my jammies on under the robe, but I assure you, I AM naked under those pajamas!!:)

pinon family said...

did I miss you having a baby?!

Shawna said...

Not my baby. Jensen is the neighbors baby. Well, mine from 7:15 am to 5:20 pm monday through friday. I pretend she is mine. I get my baby fix (no more babies for this uterus!!) and send her home when it's not fun anymore! I recommend it to most anyone who wants to skip the vaginal pain and sleepless nights!