Tuesday, March 24, 2009

...so as I was saying....

...ha! I am still here! I got lazy. I read everyones blogs, just never updated mine. I know, I am so selfish. I hesitate to update today because I really wanted to add pictures and I cannot find the thingy that goes from the laptop to the camera and I am too lazy to go upstairs and do it.
Everything is going well. I mean that my little world is spinning so fast that all things are blending together. It makes a pretty, smeary, rainbow-y color. I kinda like it.
Lexie has become miss sporty spice-ette. Soccer on Tues and Thurs, games on Saturdays, tennis lessons on M-T-W. Now she wants to look into basketball. I think I am going to tell her she is too short. This "kids sports" thing is crazy. AND Todd wants Ty to start football in the fall!! I am going to need a nanny!
Ty loves preschool, has improved his speech tremendously. He goes to the Ear Nose and Throat Dr. on Wednesday. I am sure whatever they say, it is going to cost me an arm and a leg. (Ha! ear nose throat arm and legs!) We JUST paid the balance of what he cost when he was born. 4 1/2 years ago. He was a spendy little bugger. Isn't that the way it works? Pay off a medical bill and another one instantly appears. I should try to carry a little balance, just in case!?!?!
Todd is working. and playing "mommy" when I am at work. He is awesome. He did laundry, cleaned the kids rooms, made them eat vegetables for dinner, the whole nine yards! I was soooooo impressed. He takes Lex to practice and does the whole soccer mom thing. I am amused and impressed at the same time.
Oh! My birthday was last week. 31. Officially "in my 30's". So if I were to do something crazy, the 5 0'clock news would be ".......and the suspect, a woman in her 30's....". ick. I will try to behave. Todd let me choose one of my gifts. jewelry. So I went into my favorite jewelry store, Zales, and had a ring made. Aquamarine. My birthstone. I love it.
My other gift. Todd is doing my closet. I get to design it and he is building all shelves and stuff. I am soo excited. This was his idea. I think there is an ulterior motive. Table saw, maybe? Router? Oh, well. Jewelry and a place to put my shoes. What more could a girl want??

2 comments:

Camille said...

Happy late birthday!! Can't wait to see the new ring... :)

Stacy said...

YOU did find some jewlrey then.. I knew you could do it :0 HA HA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND we need to do LUNCH
Stacy