Thursday, July 24, 2008

My new "thing"




I am not bored by any means. I bake, quilt, paint, craft etc... but for some reason I felt I drawn to a pattern that was given to me. Here it is. My new "thing". Making bags. This is my favorite so far. The brown fabric is vine-ey looking but is actually little swirly sqirrels. It looks nothing like the pattern. What can I say, I have always had to add my own touch. (That means I don't like to follow directions!) I like it. It was a gift for Sherron. She loves nature-ish stuff. I think I will play with it a bit and see how it does at the McCall craft show.
Todd is going to LOVE having MORE bags in the closet! He has already been reduced to less than a third of a 117 sq ft. closet!!
What?!? A girl needs her bags! (and shoes!)
Let me know what you think! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks good, can't wait to see it in person.I like the handles a lot too.Stacy

Camille said...

Cute! I love bags. Awesome, Awesome.