Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Slammer

Today we went to the Old Idaho Pen. Ty loved it. I am a little concerned! He was eager to go into every cell. He kept interrupting the tour guide saying "lock it!". Lexie was a bit more reserved. It amazes me how crazy little boys can be. Touching everything, climbing everything, poking anything with a stick, kicking dirt, spitting etc... And how different girls can be. This was definitly an outing geared toward Ty. Maybe next time we will have a tea party;) Poor Lexie. Todd and I really like camping, fishing etc.. Ty has caught on really quickly. Lexie is more of a 4 Star hotel girl. She is a good sport and tags along, though! Check back for our next adventure!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Shawna! I found you.. Woohoo. Stacy mentioned you were blogging... Can't wait to read up... keep in touch. I'm linking you and I'll be back...