Monday, October 6, 2008

freakin' tag

thanks Kari!

9 TV shows I watch
1. the news
2. ......
3. ......
4. ......
5. ......
6. ......
7. ......
8. ......
9. ......

9 of my favorite Restaurants
1. Seriously, anywhere they don't allow highchairs
2.Where ever the cooking is done for you
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

9 things that happened yesterday
1. woke up WAY too early
2. made a pot of coffee
3. made ANOTHER pot of coffee, and waffles
4. ate my waffles in bed:)
5. took a shower
6. made a quilt
7. talked on the phone
8. Stacy came over
9. Christy came over

9 things I am looking forward to
1. christmas
2. thanksgiving at the cabin
3. a smaller butt
4. fat free chocolate cake (hence the smaller butt)
5. self cleaning windows
6.
7.
8.
9.

9 things on my wishlist
1. the Moyer/Sanders compound
2. a smaller butt
3. to be mortgage free
4. cheaper diesel (much cheaper)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

9 People that I tag
1. Stacy
2. Camille
3. Marissa
4. Jessie
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

1 comment:

Camille said...

woohoo. There is something kind of exciting about being tagged.. be cuase it means someone thought of you... but at the same time. I gotta do what?? :)

Hey with the feedjit thing. If you click on the link at the bottom to watch in real time.. or maybe it was the options tab?? I can't remember.. but anyway you can remove your own IP so it doesn't track when you visit your blog, but just when other people visit.