Monday, September 15, 2008

;)


Just thought I would share a family pic. It is from last weekend when we went to Horse thief res. to go fishing. Don't tell Ty. He went with us, but insists that we didn't go fishing, because we didn't catch any fish. Oh well, at least we (by "we", I mean "I") didn't have to clean any fish!! Nothing like a 2 hour drive home knowing that the windows are rolled down because of what's on your pant leg. :) It was a beautiful day. Indescribable. I won't even try.
We took this picture on the side of the road, somewhere between here and there. Max (dog) had to pee. Something about the river and the smell of pine that makes my kids go nuts. Looking for bugs, yelling into the mountain, picking up rocks, digging in dirt, throwing rocks into the water......all so theraputic to a child. Fun afternoon. These are the kinds of things I want my kids to remember. I want to be 85, and have Lexie's daughter ask me about the time we went fishing........

No comments: