Saturday, September 20, 2008

YUCK!

I heard a sneeze from the other room. juicy sneeze. It was Ty.
I went in to check on him.
"Hey, HEY!! Do NOT wipe your nose on the dog!!!!!"
Seriously.
Welcome to my world.
On another note. I got the mail today and there was a political flyer. Ty says "John McCain!!!, Mom, look, Sarah Paywinn (Palin)!!! Are they coming for dinner??"
"Not with boogers on the dog", I said.
Can you tell we watch alot of CNN. By "we", I mean Todd.
p.s. Ty is 4 and can name the candidates and their Vice's, along with party affiliations, and a few others.
He seems so intelligent.........at times!

2 comments:

kabeaner said...

Shawna! I am so glad that you found my blog, although I am curious how that happened. I love your blog. It makes me feel like I'm catching up a little in your life. Keep in touch!

Camille said...

That's awesome. I love that he knows the political candidates, AND still thinks it's okay to wipe on the dog. Isn't that what the dogs for??